Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Error when opening checkpoint

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I have downloaded some benchmarks from http://www.ispd.cc/contests/17/downloads/2016/ and I want to do some place & route on them.

The files contain a .dcp but when I try to open it with open_checkpoint I get this error message:

ERROR: [Designutils 20-1451] File header does not indicate /xxxx/.Xil/Vivado-100370-xxx/dcp5/design60_1_inst1.incr is an incremental info file. File was not read. Please verify the file is correct.
ERROR: [Common 17-70] Application Exception: Restore timing info for incremental flow failed due to earlier errors.

I don't know it goes to directory .Xil to say this is an incremental file.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

These  DCP files are for a ISPD 2016 program and have been intentionally disable for opening in a standard Vivado setup.  They are only intended to be opened by participants in the ISPD 2016 program.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer
Anyone has an idea?

I tried creating a project and use read_checkpoint -incremental but it sends back the same message.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

These  DCP files are for a ISPD 2016 program and have been intentionally disable for opening in a standard Vivado setup.  They are only intended to be opened by participants in the ISPD 2016 program.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos