cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Foundation Series 3.1.i download

Sorry for my english.

I am student from Russia.

I read some russian book about "Xilinx Foundation Series 3.1.i" but a can't find this software may be because it is old.

Please give me link to download "Xilinx Foundation Series 3.1.i"

thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Foundation Series 3.1.i download

It's hard to get Foundation 3.1i now. The oldest software we can download is ISE Webpack 3.3 : http://www.xilinx.com/ise/logic_design_prod/classics.htm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe it is easier to find more recent book ? :)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Professor

Early versions of Foundation tools were integrated with Aldec and other third party software.

Xilinx no longer has the rights to license these products.  Even if you go back to ISE 3.3,

you will find differences between the ISE functionality and that of Foundation as described

in your book.

-- Gabor
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

I have a problem which is linked with this topic that's why i didn't create a new one...

In fact, I have an old xilinx development board with cpld device from the XC3000 family (it's the XC3020 cpld) and the xilinx ise 9.2i software which don't support the xc3000 family..... i saw on xilinx website that the xilinx ise software which support this family device is the xilinx ise 3.1i which is no longer available...

My question is : is there another solution in order to develop my vhdl and program the xc3020 of my development board ?

Thans for your help ! :)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

jsouthammakosane wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem which is linked with this topic that's why i didn't create a new one...

In fact, I have an old xilinx development board with cpld device from the XC3000 family (it's the XC3020 cpld) and the xilinx ise 9.2i software which don't support the xc3000 family..... i saw on xilinx website that the xilinx ise software which support this family device is the xilinx ise 3.1i which is no longer available...

My question is : is there another solution in order to develop my vhdl and program the xc3020 of my development board ?

Thans for your help ! :)

XC3000 devices are not CPLDs.

I would imagine that a new board with a current-production FPGA device would be a lot more useful to you, and some of the starter kits are a hundred bucks.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos