Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

How to Remove IBUFG on CoreGen DCM ADV External Feedback port

Jump to solution

I have another layer of wrapper on the top of ISE ngc file. It will add buffers to all external pins, no way to disable that yet. I have already disabled adding buffers in Synthesis settings.

Is there a way to remove the IBUFG in DCM so I won't have multiple Buffers in series error in compilation.

Message Edited by legendbb on 02-20-2009 01:22 PM
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

Re: How to Remove IBUFG on CoreGen DCM ADV External Feedback port

Jump to solution

legendbb wrote:

I have another layer of wrapper on the top of ISE ngc file. It will add buffers to all external pins, no way to disable that yet. I have already disabled adding buffers in Synthesis settings.

Is there a way to remove the IBUFG in DCM so I won't have multiple Buffers in series error in compilation.

Don't use the Core Generator. Instantiate the DCM and the various buffers manually. You'll be glad you did.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

Re: How to Remove IBUFG on CoreGen DCM ADV External Feedback port

Jump to solution

legendbb wrote:

Don't use the Core Generator. Instantiate the DCM and the various buffers manually. You'll be glad you did.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos