UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

IPI software driver

As far as I know, the Xilinx software drivers from the IPs are located at SDK/2018.3/data/embeddedsw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/. This single path is added as repository within the xSDK. Therefore all the Xilinx drivers are at a specific location outside of the IP package/bundle and delivered with the toolchain itself.

I have multiple custom IPs I want so link with a driver and in order to avoid somebody using the IPs to add a repository for each drivers location or even copy the driver to a common location it would be nice to have them integrated/recognized by the tools automatically. During IP packing, there is a file group "software drivers" available and it sounds like that is the way to go, however, it only lets you specify .c/.h files (not .mdd and others which are required by a bare-metal driver).

I already took a look at ug1118, ug1119, ug898 and ug994 but was not able to find anything about that topic.

Maybe somebody can shed some light.

Regards,
so-lli1

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: IPI software driver

up

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer