UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[OPT 31-30] blackbox xbar not found

Jump to solution

Hi,

in my project I have 8 AXIDMA blocks connected to the ACP port of the PS through an axi_mem_intercon.

Systhesis is fine but then I receive the error

ERROR: [Opt 31-30] Blackbox AXI_FFT_i/axi_mem_intercon/xbar (AXI_FFT_xbar_0) is driving pin D of primitive cell AXI_FFT_i/axi_mem_intercon/m00_couplers/auto_pc/inst/gen_axi4_axi3.axi3_conv_inst/USE_WRITE.write_addr_inst/S_AXI_ACACHE_Q_reg[3]. This blackbox cannot be found in the existing library.

I attach the tcl to regenerate the design and the synthesis and implementation logs.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Max

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: [OPT 31-30] blackbox xbar not found

Jump to solution

I instantiated the interconnect module manually, then run the automatic connection and now I am able to complete the implementation.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi max.giacometti@gmail.com,

Refer to this link and check if it helps:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/59335.html

Also check if you have a valid license for the IP.

Thanks,

Nupur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accept as solution if it resolved your query, give kudos if it led you to the solution.

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

max.giacometti@gmail.com

Log has one blackbox module "AXI_FFT_xbar_0", but the shared file has no information on the commands and flow. Looks like opt_design is not able to find the black box module and hence showing an error.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
Anusheel
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I checked the AR, but that seems to be valid for user defined IPs, while the xbar is included in the axi_interconnect automatically generated while connecting ACP and DMA.

So might it be a licencing issue?

I am using vivado webpack edition and I didn't purchase any licence. The AXI interconnect page states that the IP is Included at no additional charge with Vivado and ISE Design Suite.

Or is there a maximum number of ports which can be connected for free?

In another project I have 2 AXIDMA connected to ACP through AXI interconnect and the implementation process is successful.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I instantiated the interconnect module manually, then run the automatic connection and now I am able to complete the implementation.

0 Kudos