UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie parasgupta6

T Flip Flop project design

Problem Statement: (a) Write a T-flip-flop description with a clock (clk) and a t input. Toggling is done on the rising edge of (clk) when t is '1'. Include a generic parameter for the flip-flop delay, one for minimum pulse width on t, and one for the flip-flop identification number. The flip-flop should be able to report an error message (use assertion statements) if a glitch of less than the specified parameter is detected on its t input. The message should include the flip-flop identification number. (b) Write a generate statement for generating an unconstrained counter using t flip-flops of part a. Do a configuration declaration for binding the counter to its flip flop and specifying its generic values. (d) Write a test bench for testing the counter. Test for narrow input glitches and see if a warning message is generated.
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: T Flip Flop project design

Do you have a specific question on your homework or do you really expect someone to just do it for you?

-please do not expect others to do your work for you
-school is a good opportunity to learn and prepare you for the workplace
-this board can hopefully be a place where we can all exchange ideas and learn something along the way. Expecting answers in this direct form likely crosses the line from many people's perpective (your classmates, your professor, your future coworkers, and many of us here)

bt

Highlighted
Newbie parasgupta6

ohh...common man...i need d solution desperatly...so instead of giving moral lecture if u can give d answer...i ll be more obliged....nd by d way m nt in school...m in klg...nd d answer will be distributed to whole class so atleast u dun bother abt my co-mates...now can i xpect some answers...

0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

parasgupta6 wrote:

ohh...common man...i need d solution desperatly...so instead of giving moral lecture if u can give d answer...i ll be more obliged....nd by d way m nt in school...m in klg...nd d answer will be distributed to whole class so atleast u dun bother abt my co-mates...now can i xpect some answers...

Hi, this is your professor.

You have failed two classes: first, your electronics class where I assigned this problem. Second, your English class.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.