UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Vivado warning bugs

Hi,

I'm using vivado 2015.4 in Ubuntu 14.04.2 x64.

During synthesis I get the following warnings in messages (see attached screenshot along with offending code):

There is nothing in the logs.

Meanwhile from top level:

get_pins -hierarchical -filter {NAME =~ "*radio_clk_gen/*/CLKOUT0"}
radio_clk_gen/inst/mmcm_adv_inst/CLKOUT0
get_pins -hierarchical -filter {NAME =~ "*radio_clk_gen/*/CLKOUT1"}
radio_clk_gen/inst/mmcm_adv_inst/CLKOUT1

BR,

Nikos

Warnings.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Vivado warning bugs

@nibal

Looks like the tool is not able to find the specified net in the netlist. Open the synthesized design and check for the net/pin name and edit the XDC with the new name.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Vivado warning bugs

Hi @anusheel,

Posted queries were run on the synthesized schematic. I opened the schematic myself, navigated to the path reported by query result, and found requested pins.

No renaming needed in xdc file. Seems to be a tool bug :(

BR,

Nikos

0 Kudos