UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor jvoven
Visitor

fails to load include Zynq7 Processing System IP in block design

Hi,

After I installed a fresh copy of the latest Vivado 2018.2 (webpack edition) on my system that runs windows 10 pro, I'm not able to load the Zynq7 Processing System IP block in my newly generated block design. I get the following error message:

create_bd_cell -type ip -vlnv xilinx.com:ip:processing_system7:5.5 processing_system7_0
WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3331] Invalid parameters found in dependency constraints of 'ADDRBLOCK_RANGE.S_AXI_ACP.ACP_QSPI_LINEAR'
WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3331] Invalid parameters found in dependency constraints of 'ADDRBLOCK_RANGE.S_AXI_ACP.ACP_QSPI_LINEAR'
WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3553] Error found in parameter dependencies in XGUI files.
ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-3428] Failed to create Customization object design_1_processing_system7_0_0
CRITICAL WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-973] Failed to create IP instance 'design_1_processing_system7_0_0'. Error during customization.
ERROR: [BD 41-1712] Create IP failed with errors
ERROR: [BD 5-7] Error: running create_bd_cell -vlnv xilinx.com:ip:processing_system7:5.5 -type ip -name processing_system7_0 .
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'create_bd_cell' failed due to earlier errors.

I could not find any clues with google on how to solve this. Your help is much appreciated.

Jules

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor jvoven
Visitor

Re: fails to load include Zynq7 Processing System IP in block design

Update:

Problems persists on multiple versions of Vivado (2017.1, 2018.2.2). If if I try to insert the zynq processing system for the second time, it does get loaded. However, this doesn't help me since I want to generate the block design from a tcl script, and the script keeps failing every time. I guess this has something to do with the newest windows 10 pro not being compatible with Vivado. Does anyone can help me with this? I'm really stuck.

Jules

0 Kudos