UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer chandu_sri
Observer

kintex 7(XC7K325T -2 FFG900I)

Hi,

can you guys provide me datasheet for part number:XC7K325T -2 FFG900.

thanks&regards,

chandu sri.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: kintex 7(XC7K325T -2 FFG900I)

Hello @chandu_sri,

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/data_sheets/ds182_Kintex_7_Data_Sheet.pdf

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@chandu_sri There is no seperate datasheet for each part of family. Datasheet given by ashish covers all the kintex7 series devices.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Observer chandu_sri
Observer

Hi ashish 

can you please provide me technical reference manual for part number: kintex 7(XC7K325T -2 FFG900I) 

the previous link which you gave me was ac and dc switching characteristics datasheet.

thanks&regards,

chandu sri.

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@chandu_sri TRM is for ZYNQ devices. What information are you looking for? Let us know we can help you to get that information

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Observer chandu_sri
Observer

@pratham

I am searching for data sheeet(which includes functional description,architecture,detailed description about the device) for part no:XC7K325T-2 FFG900.

Regards,

chandu sri

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@chandu_sri These are all UGs you need. Please note Xilinx doesnt have seperate documents/UG/datasheet for each part of family. We have user guides which can be referred for all 7series devices.

-Pratham

forum.jpg
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Refer documentation section of below link and refer the user guides,there is no single doc explaining all the details as you want

http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon-devices/fpga/kintex-7.html#documentation

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos