cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annu_shah
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Plan Ahead program is not launching.

Jump to solution

hey i am having the same problem ,planahead is not opening meaning that its not installed properly what should i do kindly help

Regards

Annu shah

heidelberg university

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vemulad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Which version of ISE are you using?

Are you able to open PlanAhead from start--> xilinx Design tools --> ISE design suite --> Planahead.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vemulad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Which version of ISE are you using?

Are you able to open PlanAhead from start--> xilinx Design tools --> ISE design suite --> Planahead.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
annu_shah
Visitor
Visitor

thanks also i have one more issue i am trying to follow the hello world example but i get this error

Connection canceled due to ownership request from org.eclipse.debug.internal.cor
e.LaunchConfiguration.

kindly help

0 Kudos