UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

petalinux images booting from SD CARD

Jump to solution

Hi Shabbir,

Thanks a lot for your support . I am able to generate images BOOT.BIN AND image.ub for ZYNQ ZCU104 FPGA Board . Now i need to copy them to SDCARD and boot the board.

Could you guide me the steps how to copy the images to SD card. Do i need to format the SDCARD 8GB totally FAT32 type or ext3 . which tool i need to use to formatt and copy how many partitions do i need to create or directly can i copy to SDCARD after inserting to PC.

Thanks,

Raghuram

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: petalinux images booting from SD CARD

Jump to solution
Format the SD card with fat32 in PC, then copy boo.bin and imag.ub files SD card directly
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: petalinux images booting from SD CARD

Jump to solution
Format the SD card with fat32 in PC, then copy boo.bin and imag.ub files SD card directly
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Generating the bit file and programming the PL of ZYNQ ZCU104 board.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your support now i am able to boot the images on ZCU104 board. NowI have one question 

on How to generate .bit file from petalinux build and how to program it  on PL of ZCU104 board from petalinux  system and how to communicate the PS and PL of ZCU104 board. Could you guide me any steps to proceed further and also i need a sample application to accelerate fpga (PL) from PS.

Thanks,

Raghuram

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Generating the bit file and programming the PL of ZYNQ ZCU104 board.

Jump to solution

Hi Ritakar,

Could you please help me with the below points mentioned.

Thanks,

Raghuram

0 Kudos