cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BUG [Common 17-1293] when debugging an elf application

Hello,

I'm using Xilinx SDK 2017.2 to develop an embedded application for a Zynq 7020 device. I use TFS for version control (with the compiled BSP libraries, HDF files and C++ source code inside).

I import the HDF anc C++ project definition into the SDK from my version control system. The error : "ERROR [Common 17-1293] The path "%PathToHDFFilesAndProject" already exists, is a directory, but is not writable" appears after the second launch of my application debugger (System Debugger standalone with elf, hdf project annd bitstream).

This issue appears when I import the project definition of the HDF, but does not appears when I create a HDF project into my workspace. I can't set my directory to a read/write mode because this is handled by my version control system. But even if my directory is not writable, I can launch my application one time, so this appears to be a bug.

Anyone has experienced this issue ? Or knows how to correct this ?

Also, I couldn't find a bug tracker for Xilinx products. Is the forum the only way to report a bug ?

Thanks,

Alexis

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Re: BUG [Common 17-1293] when debugging an elf application

@alexis_mediane

Here is the answer to you last question....

You can also report bugs via the service request portal. The sign in is located near the bottom of this page... https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Hope that helps

If so, mark as solution accepted to close the issue. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: BUG [Common 17-1293] when debugging an elf application

Thanks for your answer xilinxacct,

I openend a ticket through the service portal. I'll mark this topic closed as soon as I get a reply from the support.

Regards,

Alexis

0 Kudos