cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C++ code showing different results in Codeblocks and Xilinx SDK 2018

I have made a basic AI code which uses an unordered map library. I have compared the results of the code in code blocks(GNU GCC Compiler) and SDK. The results I am getting are different in both the IDE's.

The main body of my code is simple i think the main problem is with the libraries I am using which are:

include.PNG

my code has no time dependencies. Can someone please suggest whats the possible cause of this?

Please help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ibaie
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @gargshubham10502,

I think it would be helpful for you to provide more details about the issue if you want the community provide feedback on the post. I mean, what does it mean "different results"? at runtime, on the binary file...

You mention that codeblocks makes use of GNU GCC but for which architecture? and what's the GCC version used?

Regards

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thank You for your reply. In my code, I am using a transposition table to store some useful data. Transposition table uses these below libraries

1. In Vivado:

xilincs.PNG

2. In Codeblocks :
#include <tr1/unordered_map>

Without transposition table, code is giving the same results in both Vivado and Codeblocks but with transposition table results are different.
My Code has no time dependencies. I think it is due to different libraries on different platforms or it may be due to different compilers.

Codeblocks uses GNU GCC compiler.

Can u suggest what is the possible cause of this?

Thank You

0 Kudos