UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can't find Digilent Nexys 3 in the BSB vendor option

Jump to solution

Hi, im trying to do a project with the XPS but when i open the Base System Buldier to make my project, i go to the vendor option, but can't find Digilent only Xilinx. I can't find anything on the web nor Forums. Im using ISE Webpack 14.7.

Hope you can help me.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Can't find Digilent Nexys 3 in the BSB vendor option

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Once you download the BSB files from the site.

Copy the Digilent_Nexys3 folder available in the below download path and paste it in the install location as given below.

Nexys3_BSB_Support_v_2_7\Nexys3_BSB_Support_v_2_7\Nexys3_AXI_BSB_Support\lib\Digilent\boards

Install location: example: C:\Xilinx\14.4\ISE_DS\EDK\board\Xilinx\ipxact

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

You may have to contact the vendor for the BSB files or use the below link to download the BSB files.

http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?Prod=NEXYS3

Regards,

Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Once you download the BSB files from the site.

Copy the Digilent_Nexys3 folder available in the below download path and paste it in the install location as given below.

Nexys3_BSB_Support_v_2_7\Nexys3_BSB_Support_v_2_7\Nexys3_AXI_BSB_Support\lib\Digilent\boards

Install location: example: C:\Xilinx\14.4\ISE_DS\EDK\board\Xilinx\ipxact

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Achutha

Jump to solution

Thanks to all. I'll mark it as solved.

0 Kudos