cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Continuous integration in Docker container build my project

Hello everyone,

i want to CI the build of my project.

I already have my dockerfile that install SDK 2015.4 on ubuntu 18.04. Now i tried to launch the build with Eclipse command line but it requires display that i obviously don't have ( the error is Eclipse: Cannot open display )

$ECLIPSE -vm $VM$ -nosplash -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -Build all -data %WSPACE% -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.cdt.core.console=org.eclipse.cdt.core.systemConsole

So i'm going for a TCL script to build the project. 

So my directory is like this : hw_platform_0, bsp_0, my_card (where .project is and source files too)

i already have a writen a script that doesn't work obviously but here it goes : 

sdk set_workspace ~/toto/my_project/
sdk create_hw_project -name hw_platform_0 -hwspec hw_platform_0/system.hdf
sdk create_bsp_project -name bsp_0 -hwproject hw_platform_0 -proc microblaze_0 -os standalone
sdk create_app_project -name result -hwproject hw_platform_0 -proc microblaze_0 -os standalone -lang C -bsp bsp_0
#i guess this one upper doesn't do what i want
sdk build_project

I don't know what to write in -app and i guess that's what doesn't work

The question is is there something wrong with my docker / eclipse command line or is it just impossible to build with eclipse and if so what's wrong with my tcl script

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Ok so after multiple test eclipse in command line won't work so i need help with the TCL script.

Basically it needs to do the same as the eclipse command line (build elf).

Any help would be appreciated thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

I build firmware for the a ultrascale's R5 in a yocto recipe using a tcl script but I  run it using xsct, version 2018.3.   However, the tcl script still runs eclipse and it expects a display.   So in my recipe I created a virtual display with Xvfb and export that before executing the tcl script.

jeff

0 Kudos