UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer thanhdt
Observer

Error when down mfs file to spartan3e 500 : "debug memory access check failed"

Hi all,

i am a new member . i 'm from Vietnam and i use english very bad so that i hope you try to understand me. i'm trying to make a webserver project (xapp1026) on spartan3e500, but i have an error when i down file image.mfs to the board. i have just captured my screen and i need your help.

loi3.JPG
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Error when down mfs file to spartan3e 500 : "debug memory access check failed"

If you go to the bsp settings. Xilinx tools -> bsp settings. Under xilmfs, can you make sure that the base address is correct?

This should be relevant to where your DDR base address is. So for example if your ddr is 0x500000000, the base address for the file system (xilmfs) will be 0x5f0000000

Hope this helps?

0 Kudos
Observer thanhdt
Observer

Re: Error when down mfs file to spartan3e 500 : "debug memory access check failed"

Thank stephen,

Now, i can down mfs file to the kit but i cant access webserver and i receive "request time out". can you help me to fix it?

0 Kudos