cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

How to program the BPI Flash of my Digilent Genesys Board with the .elf files to boot at powrer up ?

Hello everybody,

I‘am working on a EDK project. I have converted my .bit file to .mcs file and program it to BPI Flash, but it don't work.

In additon, I  have tried some methods to get the idea .bit file, such as the .bit file which is just about hardware platform or the .bit file which is updated with my software (.elf ) project "Mark to Initialize BRAMs", or the .bit file  which is updated with the bootloader project "Mark to Initialize BRAMs". But those don't work.

Is there anything wrong with my methods? Is there need to modify the Linker Script or the memory map?

Can anybody explain this to me?

Any help appreciated。。

LLT
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How to program the BPI Flash of my Digilent Genesys Board with the .elf files to boot at powrer up ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How to program the BPI Flash of my Digilent Genesys Board with the .elf files to boot at powrer up ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

You might want to go through this thread. I had discussed loads of things related to this there 

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/How-to-combine-srec-and-bit-files-into-a-mcs-file-for-iMPACT/td-p/275584

May be it will help. If not we can take it further from there..

0 Kudos