cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ISE 13.1 via command line, SDK build error

Trying to compile my project through batch file. I found some hints in the SDK help document.

Here is the lines that I use:

cd %ECLIPSE%
eclipse.exe -nosplash -data %SDK_WS% -clean %SDK_BSP% -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -vm %VM% -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.cdt.core.console=org.eclipse.cdt.core.systemConsole
eclipse.exe -nosplash -data %SDK_WS% -build %SDK_BSP% -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -vm %VM% -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.cdt.core.console=org.eclipse.cdt.core.systemConsole
eclipse.exe -nosplash -data %SDK_WS% -clean %SDK_APP% -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -vm %VM% -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.cdt.core.console=org.eclipse.cdt.core.systemConsole
eclipse.exe -nosplash -data %SDK_WS% -build %SDK_APP% -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -vm %VM% -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.cdt.core.console=org.eclipse.cdt.core.systemConsole
%ISE%\data2mem.exe -bm %DEEPSAS%\lanFPGA\synthesis\edkBmmFile_bd.bmm -bt %DEEPSAS%\lanFPGA\synthesis\lanfpga_top.bit -bd %SDK_WS%\lanFPGA03312011\Debug\lanFPGA03312011.elf tag microblaze_0 -o b %DEEPSAS%\lanFPGA\scripts\download.bit
Basically, I am trying to execute following procedure
cleaning BSP
building BSP
cleaning APP
Building APP
creating bit file
Creating bit file works just fine but whenever I execute eclipse I get an error. I am going to attach a screen shot of it.
Hopefully someone might now solution to this problem. Thank you very much!

SDK_error.bmp
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: ISE 13.1 via command line, SDK build error

Little update,

So I figure how to fix build lines. Previously, I had SDK window open and I ran command line while it was open and I kept getting 4 error pop up windows for each call to eclipse. I am down to 2 after closing SDK window and eliminating concurent calls to java engine of the eclipse. So, I am still getting error when I am trying to execute eclipse. exe -clean lines

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: ISE 13.1 via command line, SDK build error

Hi,

I'm trying to do the same thing - could you point me in the direction of the help doc you mentioned?

thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos