So, I am using Vitis IDE to build my Platform Project.
1. I give a name to my Platform Project.
2. I selected my Hardware Specification for zcu102.
a. OS: freertos10_xilinx
b. Processor: psu_cortexr5_0
3. Click finish
4. Build Project
Now, to create an Application.
1. File ->New ->Application Project.
2. I select my Platform
3. Give application project name
4. Domain: freertos10_xilinx on psu_cortexr5_05. I select FreeRTOS Hello World
6. Build project
Now, I go to the Linker Script: Iscript.ld and see the following.
Now, I think that I can read my atcm memory region if I go from 0x0 to 0x10000 and for btcm memory region from 0x20000 to 0x30000.
When I try to read this memories with my code I don't get anything. Nothing is in these memory regions. It's all ? ? ? ? for each base address.
What am I missing? What are the memory region (base address and size) for the ATCM and the BTCM? Is there a specific document for for zcu102?