UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

NO output for complex systen generator IP cores

Hello there, I am able to successfully generate IP cores for simple designs using IP integrator and get the output in SDK. But when follow the same procedure for generating IP core for the below model (slightly complicated) and process it using SDK the Out puts are only Zeros in SDK. (i use axi-lite interface in system generator) why is that so? Can anyone please through light on this. ? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: NO output for complex systen generator IP cores

Hi,

Could you please give more info on " below model (slightly complicated)"?

Are you following IP Packager flow for your IP?

regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: NO output for complex systen generator IP cores

HI Praveen, Thanks for the reply.

Sorry about the incomplete information.

I am using an example system generator design and exporting it as an IP core, specifying the AXI-Lite interface in Gateway In and Gateway Out ports. 

Then I compile it as IP catalog and i integrate the thus generated IP core to zynq.

Later i send the image file through SDK to IP core. The program compiles. But when i print the values they are only zeros instead of integers.

I have attached the Matlab files and C (SDK) files. Please have a look at them.

Thanks a lot in advance..

Regards

shashi 

sdk_out.PNG
0 Kudos