UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant mrpackethead
Participant

Possible bug with SDK 2018.2 - FreeRTOS + LWIP

When you create a project that uses FreeRTOS as the OS ( for microblaze ), and Use one of the IP projects ( echo server ) the resulting code that is created will not compile.     

the BSP project has at least one include to a file that does not exisit.  ( lwip/counters.h ).  This is in vers 2.0.1.   The file is not in the sources,    I went back and had a look the file does exisit in earlier version of lwip  however a copy does not work.

I am rather new to this, so i'm not that great at figuring out how to fix it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Possible bug with SDK 2018.2 - FreeRTOS + LWIP

This issue is fixed in 2018.3, for a patch on 2018.2 please refer the following AR

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/71330.html

Regards,
Raju
Regards,
Raju
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Possible bug with SDK 2018.2 - FreeRTOS + LWIP

Question: How does that patch fix the problem? It makes no reference to removing anything that refers to including lwip/counters.h.

All it adds is a couple of functions to do with link detection an autonegotiation for the emaclite. Am I missing something?

Regards

Simon

0 Kudos