UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems running Zynq UltraScale MPSoC Base TRD 2017.1 - Design Module 5

Jump to solution

I run the TRD 2017.1 - Design Module 5 in petalinux 2017.2, following the build flow provided in the link below: 

http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Base+TRD+2017.1+-+Design+Module+5

When I build the project, I meet the build error showed in the following image.

error1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problems running Zynq UltraScale MPSoC Base TRD 2017.1 - Design Module 5

Jump to solution

Hi

If you can see the errorr: Includes nested too deeply, which means you are creating the project in the folder inside folder inside folder, which is causing the problem. Try creating the project in your /home/user directory or /home/user/trd

Best Regards

Shabbir

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi

If you can see the errorr: Includes nested too deeply, which means you are creating the project in the folder inside folder inside folder, which is causing the problem. Try creating the project in your /home/user directory or /home/user/trd

Best Regards

Shabbir

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Shabbir,

Thanks for your help. Now we can build TRD2017.2 DM5 and run it on board. 

But we got another problem. We want to use USB webcam instead of TPG. But it doesn't work. we tried Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, but nothing happens. We want to know if anyone has used USB webcam on TRD projects? What's the USB webcam model? Does it require any special settings? Thanks you very much.

0 Kudos