UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

SDK 2017.2 Debugger: Error creating session

Highlighted

SDK 2017.2 Debugger: Error creating session

Hi,

When I launch the debugger in SDK 2017.2 I get the message:

11:35:24 ERROR : Unexpected error while launching program.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating session

at com.xilinx.sdk.debug.core.XilinxAppLaunchConfigurationDelegate.debugApplication(XilinxAppLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:806)
at com.xilinx.sdk.debug.core.XilinxAppLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(XilinxAppLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:311)
at com.xilinx.sdk.debug.ui.XilinxAppLaunchDelegateWrapper.launch(XilinxAppLaunchDelegateWrapper.java:31)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:885)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:739)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Has anyone seen this error before or know how I can fix it?

Thanks

Jake

Re: SDK 2017.2 Debugger: Error creating session

Can you please try the suggestion from https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/2014-1-SDK-Run-Error/td-p/449300/page/2 ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.