UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer mkaspare
Observer

SDK Generate Bitstream

Hello,

I try to implement XAPP1026 on my SP605.

I open the sw folder as explained in the pdf. Than I want to download system.bit and the system_bd.bmm files. But the system.bit cant be found.

I cleaned and rebuild the project but the console says that for target "all" nothing is to do.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Screenshot.png
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDK Generate Bitstream

Hi

Can you confirm if the hw_platform folder has been imported in the step2 of XAPP1026?

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer mkaspare
Observer

Hello htsvn,

I have skipped step 2 because it is only for ZYNQ devices. But I have the SP605 with a Spartan 6.

So I import the folders in step 3. As you can see in my screenshot, the hardware folder is also imported.

Thanks for your support!

0 Kudos
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

you can just use the download.bit file in the xapp1026 zipped folder instead

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

It looks that we have to implment the design given in XAPP to generate the bitstream.

I just did a search of the *.bit in the complete XAPP and i could only find bitstreams in ready_to_download folder.

So at the moment you can try either to implement the design or use the files available in ready_to_download folder.

--Hem

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Import the download.bit into the hw_platform folder and use this instead. This will function just the same
0 Kudos
Observer mkaspare
Observer

Hello stephenm,

it works with the download.bit. But I want erase the webserver so that I do not have to use the DDR Memory. I only want use FPGA internal memory, so I think I have to make changes in the project.

0 Kudos