UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer linwei8
Observer

SDK memory read/instruction transfer timeout

I am using Vivado/SDK 2016.3 and zynq ultrascale+ MPSoc(zcu102).I got some errors when i want to use sdk to program the fpga.

Here is my set up:

Selection_018.png

Selection_019.png

Here is the error after I run the "fpga":

Selection_017.png

I always use 2 run config to separate fpga image and software, and it is working fine in the past 4 months (with same run config), but today, the error suddenly happened. It is not fpga image problem, since i tried some verified working images and got the same error. I have tried power cycle the zcu102 board, but got the same error again. Please help me with that!!

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: SDK memory read/instruction transfer timeout

Hi @linwei8

I don't really understand what are you trying to do :S, so lets see you can explain it deeper.

Why are you using two debug configuration, one for FPGA configuration and one for application loading/debug?

What result do you spect in the debugger after running the fpga configuration if nothing is loaded in the memory?

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Re: SDK memory read/instruction transfer timeout

Also, the SDK log would be good too so we can see what the tools are doing
0 Kudos