UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor yinbinjun
Visitor

SDK menory monitors BREAK down

Jump to solution

SDK memory monitor is grayed out, Unable to add address

1553047455.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: SDK menory monitors BREAK down

Jump to solution

Hi @yinbinjun,

The JTAG connection does not really enable access to the target, you need the debugger to be connected. In SDK terms you need to launch a debug session to be able to use the Memory window.

Regards

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @yinbinjun 

Could you provide mode details about your particular testcase? I mean, which release of the tool are you using? Is the debugger connected to the target when you do try to use the memory window?...

Regards

Ibai
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor yinbinjun
Visitor

Jump to solution

I useed vivoda 2017.4. every time when I use the memory window. the JTAG is connected to the FPGA(Zynq-702N). and I tried to delete the SDK folder and re-create the SDK project. The result is the same, the menory monitors can't be used

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @yinbinjun,

The JTAG connection does not really enable access to the target, you need the debugger to be connected. In SDK terms you need to launch a debug session to be able to use the Memory window.

Regards

Ibai