UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

SDMA data sheet , from Where I can have it ?

Hi , 

I am trying to write some information about the soft direct memory access but I could not find any document from Xilinx that explains this core .

There are reference in XPS LL TEMAC (v1.01b) data sheet which is called Soft Direct Memory Access (SDMA) v1.00b (DS607) but I can not find this document in the internet or in the EDK 10.1 .

Could any one help me by uploading this reference or provide another one?

thanks, 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDMA data sheet , from Where I can have it ?

The MPMC and ML507 HDMA (it's basically the same interface, but a different document/author) datasheets are really the only documents I know of to look at.  You might also try XAPP1126.  I'd probably recommend that you look at the documentation from a newer version of tools (EDK 11.2 perhaps?), as I'm sure more details were added.  The register set and descriptor formats are unchanged since 10.1.

-Brian

0 Kudos