UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor singhsp
Visitor

Using Lauterbach debugger with ZYNQ(ZCU102) QSPI boot mode

Jump to solution

Hi All, 

We are using ZynqMP_ZCU102_hw_platform for our development. By default in the board the boot mode pins switch settings are for QSPI Boot Mode and they can’t be changed.

Now, when I am trying to connect the Xilinx board with JTAG via T32, and using scripts for loading fsbl (zynq-ultrascale_fsbl_boot.cmm), I am  getting “BOOT FLOW ERROR”.

The same script is working on evaluation board where I can change the boot mode setting(SW6 pin) to “JTAG mode”. Can you please let us know, how to work with Lauterbach JTAG debugging on Xilinx “ZynqMP_ZCU102_hw_platform”  with QSPI Boot Mode setting ?

Thanks

Sandeep Singh

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using Lauterbach debugger with ZYNQ(ZCU102) QSPI boot mode

Jump to solution

Hi @singhsp

I am not sure what the Lauterbach script is doing so you better take a look and try to understand it in order to figure out the issue. My guessing is that if you have a valid image in the Flash device the device is trying to load the image in the power-up sequence why you are trying to load something else from the debugger.

The easiest way to confirm is erasing the image you have in the flash device in order to BootROM stop after checking there is no valid images in the flash device.

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Using Lauterbach debugger with ZYNQ(ZCU102) QSPI boot mode

Jump to solution

Hi @singhsp

I am not sure what the Lauterbach script is doing so you better take a look and try to understand it in order to figure out the issue. My guessing is that if you have a valid image in the Flash device the device is trying to load the image in the power-up sequence why you are trying to load something else from the debugger.

The easiest way to confirm is erasing the image you have in the flash device in order to BootROM stop after checking there is no valid images in the flash device.

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos