What exactly is path map for - pointing vitis to where the compiled code for linux is as described here? Xilinx documentation for the UI is very brief.
It sounds like it is used to step through source code for drivers and compiled applications.
Aside from that I'm confused about the following.
1. What is the context query field for?
2. What is the purpose of the "symbol files" tab?
3. How is the symbol files tab different from the path map window - what is the difference in the purpose between these two?
4. Why is the symbol files tab unusable and grayed out?
5. In the "File path map rule" window what is the purpose of the "source" field?