cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Xilinx 2018.2 big problem in SDK importing project

I have a running software, and then i replace one IP, and now SDK crashes with abnormal messages:

14:17:33 INFO    : Unable to read in MSS file C:\Daten\xilinx\project_lidar1\project_lidar1.sdk\prj_lidar_bsp\system.mss : null
14:17:33 ERROR    : (XSDB Server)ERROR: [Hsi 55-1594] Core wave_gen3 of version 1.0 not found in repositories
14:17:33 ERROR    : (XSDB Server)ERROR: [Hsi 55-1452] Error: running open_sw_design.
14:17:33 ERROR    : Failed to closesw "C:/Daten/xilinx/project_lidar1/project_lidar1.sdk/prj_lidar_bsp/system.mss"
Reason: Cannot close sw design 'C:/Daten/xilinx/project_lidar1/project_lidar1.sdk/prj_lidar_bsp/system.mss'.
Design is not opened in the current session.

The file exists and i am asking me, why this happens ?  I can open this file with an editor

I cannot recreate BSp because auf the following error -> see picture

system.mms.jpg
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

How did you replace the IP? Have you done it through Update Hardware Specification or not. Please let us know.

Regards,
Raju
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

It comes everytime (!) i export hardware to sdk, It doesn't matter if i replace an IP oder add an IP.

What do you mean with "update hardware specifcation" ?

Please see my other thread with the almost same problem:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/SDK-not-importing-correct/m-p/895995#M46984

Rebuild bsp doesn't fix it.

For the moment i have to make fix addresses in the c-files to access the IP's !

0 Kudos