UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor mmesan
Visitor

Zybo Z7 I2C example failing

Hi,

I am trying to configure my audio codec on Zybo board using I2C.

I am using I2C from ZYNQ PS. When I run xiips_master_polled_example, it fails.

I haven't change anything within example besides the address of device (I put address of the codec from the datasheet of Zybo board).

Can anyone say what might be a problem?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Participant rsey
Participant

Re: Zybo Z7 I2C example failing

Hello @mmesan,

please debug the program, and let us know at which point if fails?

\Razi
-- Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution --
0 Kudos
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Re: Zybo Z7 I2C example failing

@mmesan,

When I run xiips_master_polled_example, it fails.

I haven't change anything within example besides the address of device (I put address of the codec from the datasheet of Zybo board).

Please understand that everyone here is aware of the Zybo and the failing codec example you are talking about.

That is why you have to be very specific. What exactly is failing?

Another advise is that you can start a question (again please be specific with all background info and your failure details) inside the Digilent forum. As it is their example design so you have a change to get better/faster solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos