UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor mackalli
Visitor

no "device-tree selection" in Board Support Package OS

Jump to solution

Hi  xilinx hacker, I have try using ISE4.7, Vivado2013.3, Vivado2013.4, Vivado2014.1 under Ubuntu12.04LTS, CentOS6.4 final version for generating device tree, but it failed failed again.  it just like the picture: there is no selection of device-tree.

just standalone for selecting.  anyone can tell me what the reason is??  

MNGOI]A3W2XEY_75120%R$9.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor mackalli
Visitor

Re: no "device-tree selection" in Board Support Package OS

Jump to solution

Yes, I have try this, I have spent 3 days for it. but now I have generated the device-tree on win7 platform using vivado2013.4...  I modify the installed file.....  Thank you for your reply......

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution
After adding the BSP repository in SDK, did you select Rescan Repository and then select Apply and then try to re-create the BSP?
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor mackalli
Visitor

Jump to solution

Yes, I have try this, I have spent 3 days for it. but now I have generated the device-tree on win7 platform using vivado2013.4...  I modify the installed file.....  Thank you for your reply......

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Great! If you don't mind can you post your system.mss file from the generated device-tree_bsp?
Regards,
Debraj
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos