05-26-2016 12:34 PM
I have an AMP system with Petalinux running on ARM0 and a bare-metal application on ARM1. I have a CDMA IP in the FPGA with it's interrupt line ORed with the interrupt line from another IP to drive the nIRQ on ARM1. In previous petalinux versions, when it created the device tree:
For the first 2 cases, I could simply add status = "disabled"; For the second case I could delete the bogus interrupt line.
But 2016.1 leaves me no path to recover. Can anyone suggest a workaround? I'd hate to delve in the device tree code...
06-17-2016 03:08 PM
06-20-2016 04:56 AM
I tested this real quick. I added a util_vector_logic IP between the cdma_introut, and the IRQ_F2P.
I seen your issue.
I open the devicetree and made some changes to
In the axi_cdma.tcl, I modifed the TCL here to check the pin connected to the cdma_intout pin. If this is a util_vector_logic, then I get the output pin, and pass this to the get_int_id proc in common_procs. This will alow that id to be found. However, to get the interrupt type. I need to get the source pin on the 0 input on the util_vector (ie the ddma_intout pin), and use this to populate the interrupt type.
These two file are attached. These changes would be specific to the use-case I mentioend here and you may need to change this. However, you may need to change this to match your exact needs.