UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Can petalinux support two xps_ethernetlites in a design?

Hello, everyone:

I am using the sparton3E starter kit to make a Router-like device. So two ethernet cards are needed and I have extended the board with another ethernet card using FX2 interface. The hardware should be no problem because the EDK could generate the Netlist and Bitstream succefully. But problem occurs during the procedure of software program.

I use petalinux-v3.0 to implement the design. When I config the kernel of petalinux, I could config only one ethernet card. It seems that the petalinux couldn't find the other card.

Now I am not sure if the petalinux could support two ethernet cards in a design? If it does support, how can I config them?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely waiting for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can petalinux support two xps_ethernetlites in a design?

Could anyone help me? I am very anxious. If it couldn't support tow ethernet interface, I have to redesign my project absolutely. That is terrible.

Sincerely waiting...

Waiting....

0 Kudos