cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Error: The OE SDK/ADT was detected as already being present in this shell environment. Please use a clean shell when sourcing this environment script. ERROR: Failed to source bitbake

Jump to solution

Dear all,

I am getting a the following error:

$ cat build/config.log
[INFO] generating Kconfig for project
INFO: [Hsi 55-1698] elapsed time for repository loading 0 seconds
hsi::open_hw_design: Time (s): cpu = 00:00:11 ; elapsed = 00:00:11 . Memory (MB): peak = 852.645 ; gain = 219.555 ; free physical = 292 ; free virtual = 23430
[INFO] menuconfig project
/home/pedro/Development/Xilinx/Scout/dpu/vcs/petalinux/vcs-1/build/misc/config/Kconfig.syshw:29:warning: defaults for choice values not supported
/home/pedro/Development/Xilinx/Scout/dpu/vcs/petalinux/vcs-1/build/misc/config/Kconfig:673:warning: config symbol defined without type
[INFO] sourcing bitbake
Error: The OE SDK/ADT was detected as already being present in this shell environment. Please use a clean shell when sourcing this environment script.
ERROR: Failed to source bitbake

Any suggestions?

Environment:

Xilinx Scout 2019.1

Petalinux 2019.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

The problem was related with a faulty installation. The error was generated during the Yocto instalation because of the path+files long names. The solution was to install Petalinux in the route (i.e. /Petalinux/2019.1/ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

The problem was related with a faulty installation. The error was generated during the Yocto instalation because of the path+files long names. The solution was to install Petalinux in the route (i.e. /Petalinux/2019.1/ 

View solution in original post