Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justinlh
Explorer
Explorer

Fatal Error: ff.h No such file or directory

Jump to solution

I know this is probably a pretty general problem, with people having fatal error's missing a variety of files, but here we go. I am using petalinux 2013.10 xilinx sdk 2013.4.

This error occurs when building a new application project, hardware platform is my custom hardware(same error occurs on the default zc702 hardware platform), my OS platform is petalinux, and I set it to create a Zynq FSBL)

The file for help that I am currently using is ug980-petalinux-board-bringup.pdf (here)

I have verified that I have a symbolic link creating gmake from make.

I have sourced petalinux to set up my environment (though it would be nice if it would permanently set its environment variables), and verified that #echo $PETALINUX returns the needed path

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi ,

Use XSDK standalone BSP to build fsbl and XSDK PetaLinux BSP for sync up hw and PetaLinux SDK sw.

Regards,
Ram
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi ,

Use XSDK standalone BSP to build fsbl and XSDK PetaLinux BSP for sync up hw and PetaLinux SDK sw.

Regards,
Ram
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

audriusa
Observer
Observer

The file belongs to xilffs, Generic Fat File System library. In SDK, withing the used board support package (_bsp) project, click on system.mss, then on "modify BPS settings" and make sure that xilffs selected there between the libraries required. Regenerate BSP sources after that.