UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

MPSOC+VCU+UBUNTU

Hi ! I try to set up : Zynq UltraScale + MPSoC Ubuntu + VCU + Gstreamer - Building and Running "Ubuntu Desktop" https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/148668419/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Ubuntu+VCU+Gstreamer+-+Building+and+Running+Ubuntu+Desktop+from+Sources I work on ZCU106 (the same board), I followed the instruction to boot with SD card by using HDF and BSP files provided in the zip files. I successfully built the petalinux project and generated binary files.

I try to boot on the board (SD card), I can see the FSBL and u-boot running , and then start the kernel.

But after some run, the system hang just like the picture and I don't know where

微信图片_20190819143542.jpg
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: MPSOC+VCU+UBUNTU

Hi @125215153 

Can you try whether ready to test images provided as part of zip file, works at your end?

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Re: MPSOC+VCU+UBUNTU

When I use img files provided by xilinx wiki , result in zcu106 ddr revisions , it stuck in fsbl 

0 Kudos