cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

No header file for gpio-xilinx Linux driver

I have built a Linux image that boots on my Zynq SoC using the Platform file. I am trying to use an existing Linux driver that is designed to work with the axi gpio. The driver is located in the driver directory and the source code is located in gpio-xilinx.c file. I have checked the kernel configuration in Petalinux and it appears the the correct memory mapped GPIO driver is selected. However, I can't find the header file for this driver so I can use it in an application. 

Are other settings are need in Petalinux so I can generate a header file. I have also looked in the GITHub repo for this driver. I can see the gpio-xilinx.c file but don't see the header file.  

There does not appear to be many examples of using this driver. Although there are many examples of using the standalone version. 

Do you have any suggestions of how to use this driver? Can there be something that I am not doing right with Petalinux? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi, do you solve it? I meet the same problem that my petalinux project missing lots of linux kernel headers.

0 Kudos