UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Petalinux for Enclustra ZX5

Hi,

I use Petalinux 2016.1

I have a project that is prototyped using a PicoZed, now for production I will use the Enclustra ZX5 with a 7015 Zynq. The hardware should be back in January so I prepare the Linux. Has anybody configured Petalinux for the Enclustra? The worry I have is it uses a Micrel ksz9031 phy. I have lifted the fsbl from the Enclustra example project where the phy is configured. So what should I put in the system-top.dts ? and for the u-boot what goes in platform-top.h ?

All suggestions welcome

Dave

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Petalinux for Enclustra ZX5

Does Enclusta not provide a BSP for this board? This would be the quickest route to board bring up in linux

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Yes that would be great if they provided a BSP but they don't. There is a Linux provided for the module for there dev kit but no documentation on how to customise. I think I will need to investigate changing the PYH in Petalinux

0 Kudos
Observer maerkl24
Observer

Hey,

i'm also interested in this topic, did you find a solution?

0 Kudos