cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmgrn
Adventurer
Adventurer

Where can I find and download "microblaze_v1.0"?

Jump to solution

I want to follow those online manuals to have a linux OS runing on ML605 board.

However, the most frustrating part is that the following link is already obslete.

git clone git://git.xilinx.com/xldk/microblaze_v1.0.git

Could anyone tell me where I can download this folder or microblaze_v2.0?

Or please tell me what is inside this folder, I mean everything in this folder, so I can at least download each individual file.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
linnj
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The stuff you are looking for is really really old such that I doubt anyone is going to want to help. Even if you find it then any issues will be hard to resolve.  I'd suggest looking for something newer to build for.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jmgrn
Adventurer
Adventurer
Or microblaze_v2.0_le ?
0 Kudos
linnj
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The stuff you are looking for is really really old such that I doubt anyone is going to want to help. Even if you find it then any issues will be hard to resolve.  I'd suggest looking for something newer to build for.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

jmgrn
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your suggestions.

Because I followed some even older manual to do experiements on Virtex-5 board before, I just jumped to a conclusion that I might be able to repeat those experiements easily with our Virtx-6 board :P

Currently we have a ML605 evaluation board, and ISE13.4 installed on Windows 7. What I want to do is to make any operating system to run on Microblaze, and probably later add a C program on top of the OS to control the LED.

Could you please give me some advices on this project? Any operating system that is easy to handle can be used.

Best wishes,

Jim

0 Kudos