UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

add lwip library to petalinux bsp

Hi,

How to add lwip library to petalinux bsp? I'm trying to test lwip Echo server application. I have downloaded lwip-STABLE-1_4_1 stack and added the require files to c/c++ build settings -> Too; settings -> Microblaze gcc compiler -> Directories.I have added Lwip folder to local repositories list. Still I'm not able to successfully build the application. Kindly help me.

thanks,

mayankara

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Participant julian.bauer
Participant

Re: add lwip library to petalinux bsp

have you got a solution? i try to do something like you
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: add lwip library to petalinux bsp

May be this can help: http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/PS+and+PL+based+Ethernet+in+Zynq+MPSoC
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------