UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sudipdatta10
Visitor

petalinux-build failing for u-boot (for custom zynq 7000 board)

I could configure a project for a zynq board with custom peripherals using:

petalinux-config --get-hw-description=hwdesc/

however when trying to build u-boot for the board, I get:

| make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/user/xilinx/PcocPoc/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/u-boot-xlnx-v2016.07-xilinx+git999'
| Makefile:150: recipe for target 'sub-make' failed
| make: *** [sub-make] Error 2
| make: Leaving directory '/home/user/xilinx/u-boot-xlnx'
| ERROR: oe_runmake failed
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/user/xilinx/PcocPoc/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/log.do_compile.30098)
ERROR: Task 5 (/home/user/xilinx/petalinuxInstallation/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2016.07.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 954 tasks of which 715 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (954 of 964)

I did take care to bring u-boot-xlnx to release corresponding to 'xilinx-v2016.4', but that didn't help.

Any insights on what might be going wrong and/or how to fix it will be great. 

0 Kudos
20 Replies

Re: petalinux-build failing for u-boot (for custom zynq 7000 board)

Hi

Can you try sourcing the toolchain path and try again:

source /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2016.4/settings64.sh (or .csh based on shell)

Best Regards

Shabbir

0 Kudos
Visitor sudipdatta10
Visitor

Hi Shabbir,

I tried with that as well, but same error message.

Sorry for this newbie question, but am very new to this domain - where should I be looking to find the 954th task?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Have you made any changes in the the fields: u-boot Configuration -> or Linux Component Selections -> u-boot in petalinux-config? Can you also let us know which OS are you using?

Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find the failing task in the below path :

log file is located at /home/user/xilinx/PcocPoc/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/log.do_compile.30098

Best Regards

Shabbir

0 Kudos
Visitor sudipdatta10
Visitor

Hi,

@debrajr am on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS. I made no changes to `u-boot configuration`. It's set to PetaLinux u-boot config. In `Linux Component Selection` I just pointed u-boot to ext-local-src (and the local src was brought to release 'xilinx-v2016.4'). `First stage bootloader` and `Auto update ps7_init` were pre-selected.

@shabbirk I did look at this log file but all I could infer from it is that there is some issue with `u-boot-xlnx_2016.07.bb` but not much beyond that. I am attaching the log file. Please let me know if it shows any other issues.

Thanks a lot.

Sudip

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor jborden
Visitor

I am having a similar problem.

I am attaching the build log but notice this:

"default_bootcmd=echo No boot method defined!!!\0"

before the compile fails:

ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0 do_compile: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/temp/log.do_compile.11810)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/temp/log.do_compile.11810

I have tried different config options, but am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 Kudos

As you are using ext-local-src for U-boot, please re-check if you have done the following:

a) Copied the downloaded U-boot source from git  to <plnx-proj-root>/components/ext_sources/<MY-U-BOOT>

b) Run petalinux-build -x mrproper and re-try petalinux-build to check.

Regards,
Debraj
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos

Hi sudipdatta10 &  jborden

Lets follow this way and get back to me, if still it doesnt compile for you. Atleast this is what is working at my end:

1. Create an ext_sources directory under <petalinux/>/components/

2. cd <petalinux/>/components/ext_sources

3. git clone https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx.git

4. Apply the attached uboot patch (use command  git apply PATCH_NAME)

5. petalinux-config ---> Linux Components selection ---> External u-boot local source settings ---> ENTER external uboot local source path.

6. petalinux-build

Attached the patch below and config option snapshot

Regards

Shabbir

Capture.PNG
Visitor sudipdatta10
Visitor

Hi Shabbir,

No luck with this either. However, when I did try creating the uboot file using the ZC702 BSP downloaded from Petalinux site, it built without any issues. I guess, this indicates either an issue with how I am creating the project or with the hdf file I am using.

For the former I just did:

petalinux-create --type project --template zynq --name PcocPoc

and followed the instructions you posted.

I also sourced components/yocto/source/arm/environment-setup-cortexa9hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi, after installing petalinux tools.

For the latter, the hdf file is at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uv5xqa0900gfjk4/AADbT4ebuCuSTLrN8zHl5RGWa?dl=0 . It'll be great if you could have a look at it, if its not a lot of trouble, and point out if there are any glaring errors.

Thanks a lot.

Sudip

0 Kudos
Visitor jborden
Visitor

Hi, that didn't work for me either, got error in same place:

I'm pasting where I think the problem starts but could be totally wrong ...

| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:137:53: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
|   "default_bootcmd=echo No boot method defined!!!\0" \
|                                                      ^
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/fpga
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/hwmon
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/mtd/onenand
|    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld.bfd     -r -o cmd/built-in.o cmd/boot.o cmd/bootm.o cmd/help.o cmd/version.o cmd/source.o cmd/bdinfo.o cmd/bootefi.o cmd/cache.o cmd/clk.o cmd/console.o cmd/echo.o cmd/elf.o cmd/exit.o cmd/ext4.o cmd/fdt.o cmd/fpga.o cmd/fs.o cmd/itest.o cmd/load.o cmd/mem.o cmd/misc.o cmd/pcmcia.o cmd/sf.o cmd/spi.o cmd/test.o cmd/ximg.o cmd/nvedit.o cmd/disk.o
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/mtd/spi
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/net
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/input
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/mailbox
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/net/phy
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/memory
| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/common/board_f.c: In function 'init_baud_rate':
| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/common/board_f.c:144:46: error: 'CONFIG_BAUDRATE' undeclared (first use in this function)
|   gd->baudrate = getenv_ulong("baudrate", 10, CONFIG_BAUDRATE);
|                                               ^
| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/common/board_f.c:144:46: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/misc
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/pcmcia
|    rm -f drivers/net/phy/built-in.o; arm-linux-gnueabihf-ar rcs drivers/net/phy/built-in.o
| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build:280: recipe for target 'common/board_f.o' failed
| make[2]: *** [common/board_f.o] Error 1
| /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/Makefile:1210: recipe for target 'common' failed
| make[1]: *** [common] Error 2
| make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/pwm
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/reset
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/rtc
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/soc
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/sound
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/spmi
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/thermal
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/timer
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/tpm
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/twserial
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/video
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/video/bridge
| make -f /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=drivers/watchdog
| make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/build'
| Makefile:150: recipe for target 'sub-make' failed
| make: *** [sub-make] Error 2
| make: Leaving directory '/home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/git'
| WARNING: /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/temp/run.do_compile.24736:1 exit 1 from 'exit 1'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/jon/petalinux/JABR_DAC/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+gitAUTOINC+0b94ce5ed4-r0/temp/log.do_compile.24736)
ERROR: Task 84 (/home/jon/petalinux/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2016.07.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2297 tasks of which 2286 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:
  /home/jon/petalinux/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2016.07.bb, do_compile
Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
ERROR: Failed to build project

0 Kudos

Hi

PFA BOOT.bin

0 Kudos

Hi

PFA image.ub

Test these binaries once, which has been build with your HDF?

0 Kudos
Visitor heaventong
Visitor

i have same question  

i use exter kernel  and  u-boot file  

can't config use tools petalinux-config -c kernel and same with u-boot  

error is follow :

NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
linux-xlnx-4.6-xilinx+git999-r0 do_compile: NOTE: linux-xlnx: compiling from external source tree /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/components/ext_sources/linux-Digilent-Dev-master
ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0 do_configure: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/log.do_configure.23795)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/log.do_configure.23795
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function externalsrc_configure_prefunc
| DEBUG: Python function externalsrc_configure_prefunc finished
| DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
| DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
| NOTE: make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc --sysroot=/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm V=1 HOSTCC=gcc -isystem/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/include -O2 -pipe -L/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -L/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-O1 -C /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/components/ext_sources/u-boot-Digilent-Dev-master O=
| make: Entering directory '/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/components/ext_sources/u-boot-Digilent-Dev-master'
| make: *** No rule to make target `zynq_zc702_config'. Stop.
| Makefile:838: recipe for target 'zynq_zc702_config' failed
| make: *** [zynq_zc702_config] Error 1
| make: Leaving directory '/home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/components/ext_sources/u-boot-Digilent-Dev-master'
| WARNING: /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/run.do_configure.23795:1 exit 1 from 'exit 1'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/heavenong/Documents/Xilinx_code/test_fifo/arm/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2016.07-xilinx+git999-r0/temp/log.do_configure.23795)
ERROR: Task 76 (/home/heavenong/Downloads/Xilinx/Install/pkg/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2016.07.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1756 tasks of which 1331 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same error when "petalinux-build"

ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: u-boot-xlnx-v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0 do_compile: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/temp/log.do_compile.68742)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/temp/log.do_compile.68742
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
| NOTE: make -j 8 CROSS_COMPILE=arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi- CC=arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm V=1 HOSTCC=gcc -isystem/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/include -O2 -pipe -L/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -L/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/lib -Wl,-O1 -C /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git O=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/build all EXT_DTB=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/deploy/images/plnx_arm/plnx_arm-system.dtb
| make: Entering directory '/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git'
| make -C /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/build KBUILD_src=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git \
| -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/Makefile all
| make[1]: Entering directory '/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/build'
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/Makefile silentoldconfig
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=scripts/basic
| ln -fsn /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git source
| /bin/sh /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/mkmakefile \
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git . 2017 01
| rm -f .tmp_quiet_recordmcount
| GEN ./Makefile
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=scripts/kconfig silentoldconfig
| mkdir -p include/config include/generated
| scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.autoconf || \
| { rm -f include/config/auto.conf; false; }
| mkdir -p include/asm
| if [ -d /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach ]; then \
| dest=arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach; \
| else \
| dest=arch/arm/include/asm/arch-zynq; \
| fi; \
| ln -fsn /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/$dest include/asm/arch
| set -e; : ' CHK include/config.h'; mkdir -p include/; (echo "/* Automatically generated - do not edit */"; for i in $(echo "" | sed 's/,/ /g'); do echo \#define CONFIG_$i | sed '/=/ {s/=/ /;q; } ; { s/$/ 1/; }'; done; echo \#define CONFIG_BOARDDIR board/xilinx/zynq; echo \#include \<config_defaults.h\>; echo \#include \<config_uncmd_spl.h\>; echo \#include \<configs/"platform-top".h\>; echo \#include \<asm/config.h\>; echo \#include \<config_fallbacks.h\>;) < /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.autoconf > include/config.h.tmp; if [ -r include/config.h ] && cmp -s include/config.h include/config.h.tmp; then rm -f include/config.h.tmp; else : ' UPD include/config.h'; mv -f include/config.h.tmp include/config.h; fi
| arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm -E -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-format-security -fno-builtin -ffreestanding -O2 -fno-stack-protector -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -g -fstack-usage -Wno-format-nonliteral -Werror=date-time -D__KERNEL__ -D__UBOOT__ -D__ARM__ -marm -mno-thumb-interwork -mabi=aapcs-linux -mword-relocations -fno-pic -mno-unaligned-access -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -ffixed-r9 -msoft-float -pipe -Iinclude -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/include -include /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h -nostdinc -isystem /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/../../lib/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/6.2.1/include -DDO_DEPS_ONLY -dM /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/common.h > u-boot.cfg.tmp && { grep 'define CONFIG_' u-boot.cfg.tmp > u-boot.cfg; rm u-boot.cfg.tmp; } || { rm u-boot.cfg.tmp; false; }
| arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm -x c -DDO_DEPS_ONLY -M -MP -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-format-security -fno-builtin -ffreestanding -O2 -fno-stack-protector -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -g -fstack-usage -Wno-format-nonliteral -Werror=date-time -D__KERNEL__ -D__UBOOT__ -D__ARM__ -marm -mno-thumb-interwork -mabi=aapcs-linux -mword-relocations -fno-pic -mno-unaligned-access -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -ffixed-r9 -msoft-float -pipe -Iinclude -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/include -include /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h -nostdinc -isystem /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/../../lib/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/6.2.1/include -MQ include/config/auto.conf /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/common.h > include/autoconf.mk.dep || { rm include/autoconf.mk.dep; false; }
| sed -n -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/tools/scripts/define2mk.sed u-boot.cfg | while read line; do if [ -n "" ] || ! grep -q "${line%=*}=" include/config/auto.conf; then echo "$line"; fi done > include/autoconf.mk
| touch include/config/auto.conf
| set -e; : ' CHK include/config/uboot.release'; mkdir -p include/config/; echo "2017.01$(/bin/sh /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/setlocalversion /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git)" < include/config/auto.conf > include/config/uboot.release.tmp; if [ -r include/config/uboot.release ] && cmp -s include/config/uboot.release include/config/uboot.release.tmp; then rm -f include/config/uboot.release.tmp; else : ' UPD include/config/uboot.release'; mv -f include/config/uboot.release.tmp include/config/uboot.release; fi
| ln -fsn /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git source
| set -e; : ' CHK include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h'; mkdir -p include/generated/; (if test -n "${SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH}"; then SOURCE_DATE="@${SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH}"; DATE=""; for date in gdate date.gnu date; do ${date} -u -d "${SOURCE_DATE}" >/dev/null 2>&1 && DATE="${date}"; done; if test -n "${DATE}"; then LC_ALL=C ${DATE} -u -d "${SOURCE_DATE}" +'#define U_BOOT_DATE "%b %d %C%y"'; LC_ALL=C ${DATE} -u -d "${SOURCE_DATE}" +'#define U_BOOT_TIME "%T"'; LC_ALL=C ${DATE} -u -d "${SOURCE_DATE}" +'#define U_BOOT_TZ "%z"'; LC_ALL=C ${DATE} -u -d "${SOURCE_DATE}" +'#define U_BOOT_DMI_DATE "%m/%d/%Y"'; else return 42; fi; else LC_ALL=C date +'#define U_BOOT_DATE "%b %d %C%y"'; LC_ALL=C date +'#define U_BOOT_TIME "%T"'; LC_ALL=C date +'#define U_BOOT_TZ "%z"'; LC_ALL=C date +'#define U_BOOT_DMI_DATE "%m/%d/%Y"'; fi) < /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/Makefile > include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h.tmp; if [ -r include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h ] && cmp -s include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h.tmp; then rm -f include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h.tmp; else : ' UPD include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h'; mv -f include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h.tmp include/generated/timestamp_autogenerated.h; fi
| /bin/sh /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/mkmakefile \
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git . 2017 01
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=scripts/basic
| GEN ./Makefile
| rm -f .tmp_quiet_recordmcount
| if [ -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/.config -o -d /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/config ]; then \
| echo >&2 " /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git is not clean, please run 'make mrproper'"; \
| echo >&2 " in the '/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git' directory.";\
| /bin/false; \
| fi;
| set -e; : ' CHK include/generated/version_autogenerated.h'; mkdir -p include/generated/; (echo \#define PLAIN_VERSION \"2017.01\"; echo \#define U_BOOT_VERSION \"U-Boot \" PLAIN_VERSION; echo \#define CC_VERSION_STRING \"$(LC_ALL=C arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm --version | head -n 1)\"; echo \#define LD_VERSION_STRING \"$(LC_ALL=C arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd --version | head -n 1)\"; ) < include/config/uboot.release > include/generated/version_autogenerated.h.tmp; if [ -r include/generated/version_autogenerated.h ] && cmp -s include/generated/version_autogenerated.h include/generated/version_autogenerated.h.tmp; then rm -f include/generated/version_autogenerated.h.tmp; else : ' UPD include/generated/version_autogenerated.h'; mv -f include/generated/version_autogenerated.h.tmp include/generated/version_autogenerated.h; fi
| make -f /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/scripts/Makefile.build obj=.
| mkdir -p lib/
| mkdir -p arch/arm/lib/
| arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm -Wp,-MD,lib/.asm-offsets.s.d -nostdinc -isystem /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/../../lib/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/6.2.1/include -Iinclude -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/include -include /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/. -I. -D__KERNEL__ -D__UBOOT__ -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-format-security -fno-builtin -ffreestanding -Os -fno-stack-protector -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -g -fstack-usage -Wno-format-nonliteral -Werror=date-time -D__ARM__ -marm -mno-thumb-interwork -mabi=aapcs-linux -mword-relocations -fno-pic -mno-unaligned-access -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -ffixed-r9 -msoft-float -pipe -march=armv7-a -D__LINUX_ARM_ARCH__=7 -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/mach-zynq/include -DDO_DEPS_ONLY -D"KBUILD_STR(s)=#s" -D"KBUILD_BASENAME=KBUILD_STR(asm_offsets)" -D"KBUILD_MODNAME=KBUILD_STR(asm_offsets)" -fverbose-asm -S -o lib/asm-offsets.s /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/lib/asm-offsets.c
| arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc --sysroot=/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/plnx_arm -Wp,-MD,arch/arm/lib/.asm-offsets.s.d -nostdinc -isystem /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/../../lib/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/6.2.1/include -Iinclude -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/include -include /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/. -I. -D__KERNEL__ -D__UBOOT__ -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-format-security -fno-builtin -ffreestanding -Os -fno-stack-protector -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -g -fstack-usage -Wno-format-nonliteral -Werror=date-time -D__ARM__ -marm -mno-thumb-interwork -mabi=aapcs-linux -mword-relocations -fno-pic -mno-unaligned-access -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -ffixed-r9 -msoft-float -pipe -march=armv7-a -D__LINUX_ARM_ARCH__=7 -I/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/mach-zynq/include -DDO_DEPS_ONLY -D"KBUILD_STR(s)=#s" -D"KBUILD_BASENAME=KBUILD_STR(asm_offsets)" -D"KBUILD_MODNAME=KBUILD_STR(asm_offsets)" -fverbose-asm -S -o arch/arm/lib/asm-offsets.s /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/lib/asm-offsets.c
| In file included from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-top.h:2:0,
| from include/config.h:5,
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/common.h:18,
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/lib/asm-offsets.c:15:
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:25:0: warning: "CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE" redefined
| #define CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE 32
|
| In file included from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h:4:0,
| from <command-line>:0:
| include/generated/autoconf.h:59:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
| #define CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE 64
|
| In file included from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-top.h:2:0,
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/common.h:18,
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/lib/asm-offsets.c:15:
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:44:61: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| #define CONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDR (CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_ADDR + \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:45:32: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_SIZE - \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:71:0: warning: "CONFIG_MMC" redefined
| #define CONFIG_MMC
|
| In file included from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/linux/kconfig.h:4:0,
| include/generated/autoconf.h:117:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
| #define CONFIG_MMC 1
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:158:15: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| SERIAL_MULTI \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:159:14: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| CONSOLE_ARG \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:160:12: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| PSSERIAL0 \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:161:43: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "nc=setenv stdout nc;setenv stdin nc;\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:163:63: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "importbootenv=echo \"Importing environment from SD ...\"; " \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:164:51: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "env import -t ${loadbootenv_addr} $filesize\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:165:77: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "loadbootenv=load mmc $sdbootdev:$partid ${loadbootenv_addr} ${bootenv}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:166:73: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sd_uEnvtxt_existence_test=test -e mmc $sdbootdev:$partid /uEnv.txt\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:167:14: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "uenvboot=" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:168:43: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "if run sd_uEnvtxt_existence_test; then" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:169:21: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "run loadbootenv" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:170:46: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "echo Loaded environment from ${bootenv};" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:171:27: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "run importbootenv; \0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:172:110: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sdboot=echo boot Petalinux; run uenvboot ; mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0 ${netstart} ${kernel_img} && bootm \0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:173:18: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "autoload=no\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:174:27: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "clobstart=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:175:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "netstart=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:176:29: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "dtbnetstart=0x11800000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:177:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "loadaddr=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:178:24: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "boot_img=BOOT.BIN\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:179:50: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_boot=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${boot_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:180:170: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_boot=setenv img boot; setenv psize ${bootsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_boot\"; run load_boot ${installcmd}; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:181:82: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "install_boot=mmcinfo && fatwrite mmc 0 ${clobstart} ${boot_img} ${filesize}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:182:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "kernel_img=image.ub\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:183:54: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_kernel=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${kernel_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:184:180: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_kernel=setenv img kernel; setenv psize ${kernelsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_kernel\"; run load_kernel ${installcmd}; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:185:86: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "install_kernel=mmcinfo && fatwrite mmc 0 ${clobstart} ${kernel_img} ${filesize}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:186:71: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "cp_kernel2ram=mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0 ${netstart} ${kernel_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:187:25: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "dtb_img=system.dtb\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:188:48: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_dtb=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${dtb_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:189:160: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_dtb=setenv img dtb; setenv psize ${dtbsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_dtb\"; run load_dtb test_img; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:190:117: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sd_update_dtb=echo Updating dtb from SD; mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0:1 ${clobstart} ${dtb_img} && run install_dtb\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:191:101: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "fault=echo ${img} image size is greater than allocated place - partition ${img} is NOT UPDATED\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:192:108: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "test_crc=if imi ${clobstart}; then run test_img; else echo ${img} Bad CRC - ${img} is NOT UPDATED; fi\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:193:134: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "test_img=setenv var \"if test ${filesize} -gt ${psize}\\; then run fault\\; else run ${installcmd}\\; fi\"; run var; setenv var\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:194:58: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "netboot=tftpboot ${netstart} ${kernel_img} && bootm\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:195:61: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "default_bootcmd=run cp_kernel2ram && bootm ${netstart}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:163:2: error: expected identifier or '(' before string constant
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/lib/asm-offsets.c:15:
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:25:0: warning: "CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE" redefined
| #define CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE 32
|
| include/generated/autoconf.h:59:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
| #define CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE 64
|
| from /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/arch/arm/lib/asm-offsets.c:15:
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:44:61: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| #define CONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDR (CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_ADDR + \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:45:32: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| CONFIG_SYS_INIT_RAM_SIZE - \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:71:0: warning: "CONFIG_MMC" redefined
| #define CONFIG_MMC
|
| include/generated/autoconf.h:117:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
| #define CONFIG_MMC 1
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:158:15: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| SERIAL_MULTI \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:159:14: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| CONSOLE_ARG \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:160:12: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| PSSERIAL0 \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:161:43: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "nc=setenv stdout nc;setenv stdin nc;\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:163:63: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:164:51: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "env import -t ${loadbootenv_addr} $filesize\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:165:77: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "loadbootenv=load mmc $sdbootdev:$partid ${loadbootenv_addr} ${bootenv}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:166:73: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sd_uEnvtxt_existence_test=test -e mmc $sdbootdev:$partid /uEnv.txt\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:167:14: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "uenvboot=" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:168:43: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "if run sd_uEnvtxt_existence_test; then" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:169:21: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "run loadbootenv" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:170:46: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "echo Loaded environment from ${bootenv};" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:171:27: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "run importbootenv; \0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:172:110: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sdboot=echo boot Petalinux; run uenvboot ; mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0 ${netstart} ${kernel_img} && bootm \0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:173:18: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "autoload=no\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:174:27: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "clobstart=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:175:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "netstart=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:176:29: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "dtbnetstart=0x11800000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:177:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "loadaddr=0x10000000\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:178:24: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "boot_img=BOOT.BIN\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:179:50: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_boot=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${boot_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:180:170: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_boot=setenv img boot; setenv psize ${bootsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_boot\"; run load_boot ${installcmd}; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:181:82: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "install_boot=mmcinfo && fatwrite mmc 0 ${clobstart} ${boot_img} ${filesize}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:182:26: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "kernel_img=image.ub\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:183:54: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_kernel=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${kernel_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:184:180: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_kernel=setenv img kernel; setenv psize ${kernelsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_kernel\"; run load_kernel ${installcmd}; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:185:86: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "install_kernel=mmcinfo && fatwrite mmc 0 ${clobstart} ${kernel_img} ${filesize}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:186:71: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "cp_kernel2ram=mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0 ${netstart} ${kernel_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:187:25: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "dtb_img=system.dtb\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:188:48: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "load_dtb=tftpboot ${clobstart} ${dtb_img}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:189:160: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "update_dtb=setenv img dtb; setenv psize ${dtbsize}; setenv installcmd \"install_dtb\"; run load_dtb test_img; setenv img; setenv psize; setenv installcmd\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:190:117: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "sd_update_dtb=echo Updating dtb from SD; mmcinfo && fatload mmc 0:1 ${clobstart} ${dtb_img} && run install_dtb\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:191:101: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "fault=echo ${img} image size is greater than allocated place - partition ${img} is NOT UPDATED\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:192:108: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "test_crc=if imi ${clobstart}; then run test_img; else echo ${img} Bad CRC - ${img} is NOT UPDATED; fi\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:193:134: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "test_img=setenv var \"if test ${filesize} -gt ${psize}\\; then run fault\\; else run ${installcmd}\\; fi\"; run var; setenv var\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:194:58: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "netboot=tftpboot ${netstart} ${kernel_img} && bootm\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:195:61: warning: backslash and newline separated by space
| "default_bootcmd=run cp_kernel2ram && bootm ${netstart}\0" \
|
| /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/include/configs/platform-auto.h:163:2: error: expected identifier or '(' before string constant
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| make[2]: *** [/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/./Kbuild:44: lib/asm-offsets.s] Error 1
| make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| make[2]: *** [/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/./Kbuild:65: arch/arm/lib/asm-offsets.s] Error 1
| make[1]: *** [/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git/Makefile:1270: prepare0] Error 2
| make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/build'
| make: *** [Makefile:150: sub-make] Error 2
| make: Leaving directory '/home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/git'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/lucas/work/petalinux/my_7z020/build/tmp/work/plnx_arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-xlnx/v2017.01-xilinx-v2017.1+gitAUTOINC+92e3dd638b-r0/temp/log.do_compile.68742)
ERROR: Task (/home/lucas/Xilinx/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2017.01.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2366 tasks of which 1864 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/lucas/Xilinx/components/yocto/source/arm/layers/meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-xlnx_2017.01.bb:do_compile
Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
ERROR: Failed to build project

0 Kudos
Visitor patholden
Visitor

Is there a resolution for this problem wrt external u-boot and linux source directories?  I cannot build or make changes to the config for u-boot when setting up an external source path for u-boot.  When I try to not use external source for u-boot, I cannot use petalinux-config -c u-boot at all (it's looking for a particular linux-kernel path but it's not honoring the linux external source path).

I've been dealing with petalinux tool problems for at least a week now.

0 Kudos

Can you do a petalinux-config and check the uboot settings to see what defconfig is being used? Then cross check this to see if the baud ( as it Is complaining of this in your log) is set correctly? You can use the zc702 defconfig as reference.
0 Kudos
Visitor patholden
Visitor

I am using the picozed defconfig file because that's the type of board I have with a XC7010 on board.  I got things building finally.  What I did was re-install PetaLinux tools, then I followed one of the tutorials verbatim (again) using the zynq_picozed_defconfig.  Now I am trying to program to see if Linux will come up.

0 Kudos
Visitor patholden
Visitor

I'm now able to change and update the u-boot configuration.  U-boot is coming up now, but it's not able to load the image file.  I get the following error message:

reading image.ub
8099700 bytes read in 763 ms (10.1 MiB/s)
Wrong Image Format for bootm command
ERROR: can't get kernel image!

0 Kudos
Visitor patholden
Visitor

I've tried using petalinux-package command with "--kernel MY-PROJ/images/linux/zImage" and "--kernel MY-PROJ/images/linux/image.ub" with no luck.  I keep getting the following error from u-boot no matter what I try for a kernel image:

....... TIMEOUT !
Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
Device: sdhci@e0101000
Manufacturer ID: fe
OEM: 14e
Name: MMC04
Tran Speed: 52000000
Rd Block Len: 512
MMC version 4.4.1
High Capacity: Yes
Capacity: 3.5 GiB
Bus Width: 4-bit
Erase Group Size: 512 KiB
HC WP Group Size: 4 MiB
User Capacity: 3.5 GiB
Boot Capacity: 16 MiB ENH
RPMB Capacity: 128 KiB ENH
reading image.ub
8099700 bytes read in 763 ms (10.1 MiB/s)
Wrong Image Format for bootm command
ERROR: can't get kernel image!
Zynq>

0 Kudos

Is the bootm reading from the correct address? Has the kernel the correct uboot header info (created using mkimage)?

The zynq_picozed_defconfig uses the param below to boot:

CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND="run $modeboot || run distro_bootcmd"

The modeboot can be seen here (242 to 322)

https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/blob/41006dd91e3704b6a4be0d1623891335ebe1ceef/include/configs/zynq-common.h

So, depending on the mode pins on your board, uboot will know what option to use. So for example sdboot:

"sdboot=if mmcinfo; then " \
"run uenvboot; " \
"echo Copying Linux from SD to RAM... && " \
"load mmc 0 ${kernel_load_address} ${kernel_image} && " \
"load mmc 0 ${devicetree_load_address} ${devicetree_image} && " \
"load mmc 0 ${ramdisk_load_address} ${ramdisk_image} && " \
"bootm ${kernel_load_address} ${ramdisk_load_address} ${devicetree_load_address}; " \
"fi\0" \

Here, the uboot will copy the images from the bootable device into DDR. It will then use the bootm command

to boot the kernel. 

You can try to do this manually to verify that everything is correct with your images

http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/U-boot

0 Kudos