UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer ykota
Observer

petalinux-config error while setting external search path

Hi All,

I need few apps (and libs) to be inside the petalinux project. ie, <petalinux>/components/apps

and few others outside the petalinux project( to share apps between two different projects). Path is <petalinux>/../../<common-directory>/components/apps

I found that this can be achieved using 

petalinux-config --searchpath --append ../../<common-directory>/components/

Although this works fine in terms of final results(building the project and compiling on target), I get error whenever I use petalinux-config command.

find: ‘’: No such file or directory

I cant find petalinux-config source code to debug the issue. But I guess its somehow not using the CONFIG_PROJECT_ADDITIONAL_COMPONENTS_SEARCH_PATH variable which is in config.project file. I can just speculate the cause. 

How can I fix this error?  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor patholden
Visitor

Re: petalinux-config error while setting external search path

Is there a fix for this problem?  I ran into the following after using "petalinux-config --searchpath append" AND "petalinux-config --searchpath prepend":

petalinux-config: line 525: validate_searchpath_action: command not found

0 Kudos