Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qswsjs
Observer
Observer

test pcie on microblaze with petalinux

Hi,

Anyone test pcie(root complement) on Microblaze with petalinux ? Is it necessary ? I have no idea how to do . can you give me some suggestion or advices,thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kotir
Scholar
Scholar

I just moved this post to Embedded liux board so that if any body tried petalinux with PCIe they would respond to this..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
ryserp
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

We have some customers who are running PetaLinux on MicroBlaze and have configured the AXI2PCIe core as a root complex. So, yes, it has been successfully done.

I am not sure what you mean by asking "is it necessary?". Please clarify.

0 Kudos
qswsjs
Observer
Observer

The AXI bus support root complement mode for virtex6? I saw the info in axipcie v2_02_a IP library

IP Hardware Configuration The AXI PCIE IP supports only the endpoint for Virtex®-6 and Spartan®-6 families.

The AXI PCIE IP supports both the endpoint and Root Port for the Kintex® 7 devices.

0 Kudos
shravan466
Visitor
Visitor

Hi

I am new to axipcie .

I need to test the axipcie in zc706 board.I had seen the dts file for zc706.

But i hadn't found any entry in dts file .

Can any one help me . How to make dts entry fro axipcie . With it base address.

0 Kudos
madhu.mami60
Explorer
Explorer

Hi @ryserp,

Can you confirm, Is it necessory to have CDMA to implement AXI-PCIe in root complex mode with Microblaze to run Linux?

Thanks

Madhu

0 Kudos