UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor hdusec
Visitor

the problem: embed Uclinux on spartan 3e starter kit

Hi,

i am a beginner ,I want to embed uclinux on my spartan 3e starter kit, but i can't complete the part of building petalinux,and the error shows as fllows:

make[1]: Entering directory '/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/software/uClinux-2.4.x'

microblaze-uclinux-gcc  -D_KERNEL_ -I/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/software/uClinux-2.4.x/

include  -Wall  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -01 -g -fno-strict-alising  -fno-commn

-02 -fn0-builtin -DN0_MM -DNO_FPU -D_ELF_ -DAMAGIC_ROM_PTR   -D_linux_  -i/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/tools/linux-i386/microblaze-uclinux-tools/bin/../lib/gcc/microblaze-uclinux/3.4.1/./include -mno-xl-soft-mul

-mcpu=v  -DKBUILD_BASWNAME=main -c -o init/main.o init/main.c

) is an invaild argument to -mcpu=

make[1]: ***[init/main.o] Error 1

The environment i work with:
developer package:  petalinux-v0.30-rcl.tar.gz
software:               edk 10.1 eval and ise 10.1 eval

And i do this as follows:
Firstly,i build my hardware on my windows xp and copy the project into the $PETALINUX/hardware/user-platforms directory,at the same time i convert auto-config.in into unix file format.
Secondly, i chose petalogix as vendor and chose microblaze-auto as platform,and then config petalinux.
Thirdly,use the petalinux-copy-autoconfig helpder script to propagate the system settings form my hardware project,and then change over to the petalinux-dist,use the command "make dep" and "make", lastly,the error occur.
I am puzzled. One said " A problem is a true problem,only when you can't find the answer via google",and i think the problem i meet is a true problem.
What should i do to solve this problem?
Thanks,

0 Kudos