UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor zxue
Visitor

using openCV on ZC702

After cross compiling openCV on ubuntu, I made an image and created an executable file about edge detection, but when I booted petalinux and mounted SD card on zc702, it couldn't work out. However, the executable is 32 bits and the file format is unix.

Steps:

1. install xilinx-2011.09-50-arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi.bin

2. install dependency libraries: zlib, jpeg, libpng, xvidcore, tiff, ffmpeg

3. cross compile openCV on ubuntu

4. make an image opencv_lib.img

5. cross compile edge_detection.cpp to create a executable file edge_detection.o

6. format SD card to fat32 and copy opencv_lib.img, edge_detection.o, lena.bmp to SD card, mount the SD card on ZC702

When I tried to execute edge_detection.o, it displayed: -sh: ./edge_detection.o: No such file or directory. Also, it couldn't mount opencv_lib.img.

serial.png

ps:

ubuntu14.04

opencv2.3.1

I've worked on it for many days, thanks so much!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: using openCV on ZC702

Hey @zxue,

Please check the file and its library dependencies with the following commands:

file ./edge_detection.o
ldd ./edge_detection.o

Thanks,

Herbert

-------------- Yes, I do this for fun!
0 Kudos
Visitor zxue
Visitor

Hey Herbert,

I check the file with the two commands:

微信图片_20170815154656.png

Thanks,

Anna

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor zengqi0730
Visitor

Because the cross compliers are different between arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi- and arm-linux-gnueabihf-. You generate the opencv_lib with the former.But the system ZC702_2016_3 execute the elf with the latter。So you should regenerate the opencv_lib with cross compiler arm-linux-gnueabihf-. I tried that but failed in building progress, and i gave up as it cost too much time.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos