UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor mcarniel
Visitor

Access to debug registers of R5_0 core of XAZU3EG through JTAG interface

Hello all,

I am a software developer working for a company which builds their own universal in-system programmers.

I need to write a driver for our programmer in order to program the fuses of an XAZU3EG device, using JTAG protocol to communicate.

I have enabled the ARM DAP and I need to initialize it in low power domain in order to operate correctly.
After having done that, I write to two registers through AHB bus:

- 0xFF9A0000 (RPU_GLBL_CNTL) -> value 0x8 in order to put RPU cores in split mode;
- 0xFF5E023C (RST_LPD_TOP) -> value 0x188FD6 in order to exit core r5_0 from reset.

After this I need debug access to R5-0 core in order to halt cpu, write binary code in OCM memory and make it execute.
Once I tried to access R5_0 debug registers (base address 0x803F0000), I obtained STICKY error.

Can you please tell me which is the complete sequence that I should follow in order to do what is needed?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos