UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Lwip hanging after runtime device reconfiguration througth PCAP DevCFG

Highlighted

Lwip hanging after runtime device reconfiguration througth PCAP DevCFG

Experts,

I am perfectly using lwip to send and receive data between  a host and Zynq XC7Z020  device.

I have  a case where I am sending a reconfiguration bitstream through lwip from the host to the device and then dynamically at runtime reconfiguring the device througth the PCAP. I am resorting to the  template reconfiguration code available at https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/blob/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/devcfg/examples/xdevcfg_interrupt_example.c

The device is perfectly configured and the hardware design is perfectly working.

However, after reconfiguration of the device I observed that the lwip TCP/IP stack has stopped receiving packets from the host. Any idea on why this is happening. Note that if the device is configured before loading the ELF or if dynamic reconfiguration is not included in the code, LWIP is working perfectly. 

I am still debugging/looking at this issue and will report any update, though.

Thanks.