UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor m_kr
Visitor

PL Fabric Clock and AXI HPM FPD not working on Zynq Ultarscale+ MPSoC

Hi Xilinx Community,

in my Design I enabled the PL Fabric Clock PL0 in the Processor IP to clock the PL as you can see. Unfortunately the clock is dead so my logic is not working. Is the Clock configuration right?

I also have Problems with tha AXI HPM FPD Interfaces. I cannot read/write on those Interfaces. I am stuck, because this is a very simple Design and nothing is working but it seems to me that the Processor IP Configuration is correct, right?

I use XSDB in Vivado 20164 to download .bit file, execute init.tcl and to download .elf file.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot at 2017-07-12 10-49-41.png
Screenshot at 2017-07-12 10-50-48.png
Screenshot at 2017-07-12 10-51-12.png
Screenshot at 2017-07-12 10-51-38.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: PL Fabric Clock and AXI HPM FPD not working on Zynq Ultarscale+ MPSoC

Hi @m_kr,

Could you try using SDK GUI and system debugger and let me know if you have the same results.

Kind Regards,

Florent

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: PL Fabric Clock and AXI HPM FPD not working on Zynq Ultarscale+ MPSoC

The PLLs in the PS are configured when a PS software application is loaded, they are not configured by the PL firmware.   So, until an application is loaded, the PS clocks will be stopped.

For this reason, I avoid using the PS PLL's whenever possible.  Better to generate your PL clocks in the PL.

0 Kudos