UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor imran_123
Visitor

Problem with Example Design- Using AXI DMA in polled mode to transfer data to memory

Hello All, I am trying to implement "Example Design- Using AXI DMA in polled mode to transfer data to memory" given at https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/57561.html , i got the zynq based system in vivado 2016.2 and i upgraded to vivado 2016.4. but i got errors in SDK part 

sdk_error.JPG

and also xgpio.h is not available in BSP includes

sdk_error1.JPG

please help me to remove the errors

thanks 

regards

Imran

Tags (5)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

Re: Problem with Example Design- Using AXI DMA in polled mode to transfer data to memory

@imran_123 

xgpio.h is generated automatically for you - but only if you add a GPIO to your block design.

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
0 Kudos
Visitor imran_123
Visitor

Re: Problem with Example Design- Using AXI DMA in polled mode to transfer data to memory

Thanks Henry Bucher

i did what you told me, xgpio.h error is gone but some new error appears.

../src/helloworld.c:35:21: fatal error: xllfifo.h: No such file or directory
#include "xllfifo.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [src/helloworld.o] Error 1

0 Kudos
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

@imran_123

Same thing. It is only added when you add an AXI Stream Fifo to your board design.

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
0 Kudos
Visitor imran_123
Visitor

it is already there in board design given by this answer record 

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/57561.html

polled_bd.JPG

0 Kudos
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

@imran_123 That is a "AXI Stream Data FIFO". You need a "AXI-Stream FIFO".

The first is stream-stream. The one you need is memory mapped-stream.

0 Kudos